Are you a young carer?
Young carers are children and young people who care for someone in their own home who has a physical or learning disability, has an illness, or a drug or alcohol dependency.
Young Carers Bucks aims to provide the right support for young carers based on their individual needs.
We do this through:
- providing support & information.
- signposting to other services which may be able to provide further help and guidance around your situation.
- a chance to meet other young carers who may share similar experiences to you through targeted support.
- termly young carers clubs where you can come and relax and have the opportunity to have an informal chat with support workers.
- support in schools.
- trips and activities for young carers who may find it harder to get out.
- tailored one-to-one work.
Find out more about the services we offer.