The aim of our service is to provide support for young carers aged 6-18 years old in Bucks by providing:
- support & information
- one to one work
- young carers clubs
- a chance to meet other young carers
- support in schools
- trips and activities
- signposting to other services
For more information, contact us Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
How does it all work?
- Someone refers you to us (this could be school staff, children’s services, medical staff or professionals that are supporting someone in your family)
- We visit you at home to tell you about our service and ask you some questions about your circumstances
- We have a meeting where we decide what support is best suited to your individual needs
- We write to tell you the outcome of the meeting and outline the support we will give you
See our referrals page for details of how to refer a young carer to us.